One container, many benefits.
We believe that recycling should be effortless. All you have to do is place your recyclables in the container, and we’ll do the rest.
Our advanced sorting equipment ensures that your recyclables are processed responsibly and reliably.
From efficient curbside pickup to thorough sorting systems, we’re making our planet better.
How Does It Help The Environment?
Each TON (2000 lbs) of recycled paper can save:
- 17 Trees
- 380 Gallons of Oil
- 3 Cubic Yards of Landfill Space 4,000 Kilowatts of Energy 7,000 Gallons of Water
What Can You Recycle? What Is Trash?
What You CAN Recycle:
- Metal: Aluminum, Bi-Metal, Steel Food Cans Plastics: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7
- Glass: Clear, Green, & Brown Glass Containers
- Paper: Magazines, Advertising Inserts, Junk Mail, Phone Books, Newspaper, Envelopes, Catalogs, Paperback Books, Coupons/Receipts, Computer Paper
- Paperboard Boxes: Cereal, Juice and Tissue Boxes Cardboard & Cardboard Boxes: Just fit it in the bin!
- Cartons: Milk, Almond/Soy Milk, Cream and Orange Juice Cartons
- Shredded Paper: Only if it is bagged in clear plastic bags and tied off
Please DO NOT Recycle The Following:
- NO Garbage, Food Waste, or Hazardous Waste
- NO #6 Plastics
- NO Plastic Bags
(Use Grocery Store Drop-Off Area for these Bags)
- NO Styrofoam or Fast Food Wrappers
- NO Pizza Boxes
- NO Lids – Plastic or Metal
- NO Pie Pans – Aluminum or Foil
- NO Ceramics
- NO Light Bulbs or Ceramics
- NO Tempered or Plate Glass