All applications can be downloaded, filled out in it’s entirety and then returned to the Township Building with the appropriate fees.
- Driveway Permit Application
- Residential Building Permit
- Demolition Permit Application
- Logging Permit
- Occupancy Permit
- Zoning Permit Application
- Land Development Application
- Application to the Planning Commission
- Conditional Use Application
- Subdivision Application
- Subdivision Approval Procedure
- Grading Permit
- Burning Permit
- Air Curtain Destruction
- New Address Application
- S.A.L.D.O. 1
- S.A.L.D.O. 2
Road Bonding Procedures
Robinson Township requires all loads over 10 tons and traveling township roads to complete the following:
- Complete a Road Bond Application
- Complete the Excess Road Maintenance
- Post a Surety Bond in the amount of $12,500 per mile
- Escrow in the amount of $5,000.
- List of companies who will be hauling for the user.
All documents are to be submitted 30 days prior to hauling.